Post Frame Buildings
Post Frame buildings allow for quick and effective construction of almost any low-rise building.
Post-frame buildings are often mistakenly identified as metal buildings because metal cladding and metal roofing are common, almost any type siding, roofing or other architectural features may be used with post-frame. They also can be insulated to make them more energy efficient than other types of buildings. In fact, post-frame is ideal for almost any type of low-rise building (typically three stories or less).
Post-frame construction is often used for:
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Public buildings
- Religious buildings
- Residential buildings
- Airplane hangars
Post-frame is superior to steel or masonry construction in three ways:
- You will enjoy increased energy efficiency and the lower heating and cooling bills that go with it for many years to come.
- The wide range of attractive and flexible design features are simply unmatched.
- Post-frame construction provides more strength and structural integrity for your building dollar.
Post-frame construction is also ideal for retrofit, remodel and renovation and post-frame building methods can be easily customized to meet your individual building needs. Whether you’re looking to add on to an existing structure or start from scratch, your post-frame contractor can work with you to accommodate your unique specifications.
Post-frame construction uses traditional concepts, improved upon with the latest in engineering technology, to create a sophisticated, visually-appealing structure. Considerable engineering research ensures code-complying, reliable, durable buildings of all uses and styles.
Our buildings are renowned for their excellence in engineering, design, strength and beauty. We offer a wide variety of building designs to meet any need, as well as an endless array of color combinations to provide that distinctive look you will be proud of for years to come.
From machinery storage to garages, environment-controlled livestock and layer housing to quick-marts, or even an addition to an existing facility, let us show you why post frame is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Our versatility and creativity can help personalize your metal building to your particular taste. WHATEVER THE NEED, POST-FRAME IS THE SOLUTION!
Carports & Metal Tube Buildings
Custom fabricated carports and enclosed metal-tubing buildings
What makes our carports better than the others:
- We use 14ga 2×3 tubing that is cut and welded for superior strength and durability
- 29ga 50 year paint warranty, lifetime metal warranty
- 4/12 pitch on the roof for better snow load
- 18ga, 1 ½ purlins for vertical panel installation
- You’re not limited by size or height! We custom build to what you are needing
- Quick turn around time; Usually 1-2 weeks
- Local installer that is very knowledgeable and trusted by LMR
- Quality roll up doors by Janus for enclosed building.
- Insulation is available to keep your building dry from condensation.
For a carport estimate or metal buildings estimate or to locate a contractor in your area, click the button below, or call us at 800-892-2028.